This update is so fun! If you haven't read our last blog post you should go read it! We have been matched with mama "A" who is expecting a baby in about ONE MONTH!!
Our yard sale raised $1452.55! Our LuLaRoe fundraiser raised $930.50! Our auction raised $1841.00. You guys that means in less than a month we raised $4224.05! We have reached 55% of our ultimate goal of $30,000 (yes, God is good and it is lower than anticipated!). We still have a ways to go but are so thankful for everyone that has supported us so far. The remainder of our fees will be due once papers have been signed so pray with us that God provides over the next month! We still have several fundraisers going on but since baby is due in ONE MONTH!! we won't be planning any new fundraisers at this time besides our current t-shirt campaign!
We have relaunched our t-shirt fundraiser through Bonfire! This time we decided to release them in fun spring colors!
2. 300 for $100
We have a page link that explains this more.
3. Puzzle Fundraiser
We still have puzzle pieces for sale. It is $20 to adopt a piece but you can adopt as many as you want. We also have a page link that describes this in more detail.
Ways you can help:
1. Prayer!! I have posted a list of prayer requests below.
2. We are still short some of the funds that will be due at birth.You can make a tax deductible donation through our AdoptTogether website.
3. If you have or know anyone that has airline miles that would go toward or buy an airline ticket that they would consider donating please let us know!
4. If you know anyone that has vacation property or a separate apartment at there house that they won't be staying in the first couple of weeks of May that they would like to donate or discount for us please let us know! Also, we are interested in any unused timeshares that people would be willing to donate or sale for a small fee.
5. If you know how to get a rental car cheaper let us know!
6. We would also appreciate and travel tips you have for traveling with baby gear and a newborn. We will more than likely fly so that we can get there quick!
Prayer requests over the coming month:
1. Pray for mama "A" to have a peace about her decision. Pray for her heart.
2. Pray for God to guide us as we start to build a relationship with mama "A"
3. Please start praying now for our ICPC process. That it would go smooth and be quick so that we would be able to head home.
4. Pray for peace for us over the coming month! As exciting as this news is, there is also some anxiety with it.
5. Pray that God would work out our travel details! We need to be able to find a place to stay in FL with a kitchen, that won't be outrageous in price for a possibly 2 week stay.
6. Pray that God would continue to protect mama "A" and the sweet baby she is carrying.